Uh. Hello.
I've been thinking about making a blog for awhile, now. I was never really sure whether or not I would have enough to say to make having an entire blog to myself worth it. But I figure for at least right now, I have things on my mind and enough time to give it a shot.
I've already messed up, by the way. I tried with Tumblr first, and quickly realized that it was the wrong website to use for my intentions. I think I like the site, though, and if you're interested in following my page you can find it at http://iwishihadamustache.tumblr.com/.
As for what I'll be writing about on this blog, it can really be anything. I'm originally from Minnesota, and was raised with baseball and the Twins. I also have recently begun to follow the Timberwolves, and will surely have things to say about both teams and both sports. But I will also be writing about camping expeditions, or my theories on life, politics, and whatever else interests me.
No comments:
Post a Comment